Sunday, November 4, 2012

Vegan black bean soup with cornbread muffins



The other day I was at the doctors office, and I was looking through a reader digest, I came across a recipe for black bean soup. It looked simple and tasty so tore it out of the magazine ( yes I am one of those people) and taped it to my fridge. Easy one pot meals really appeal to me these days..maybe it is the lack of wanting to tidy up after or just the ease of it all...anyhow this was amazing!


I thought no bean soup would be complete without some cornbread! These cornbread muffins were perfect, hot out of the oven and smothered with butter. I mixed in the last of my chives from the garden, and boy did they ever make the house smell good!





3 comments:

  1. Um.. can't seem to find the recipe for the muffins. They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Raj...I am going to post it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks yummy! Is the recipe somewhere on your website?

    ReplyDelete