Friday, November 30, 2012

BIG chime!




Hey all! I hope you have not missed me. The winter has fast approached us and I am not looking forward to the snow...at all. Yeah I know its pretty, but it is also pretty freakin cold and I do not like shovelling (especially at 6am)! I am a Caribbean girl at heart.

I have been working on a pretty big venture. I will keep you posted. That is why I have been neglecting my blog. I thought that it would be fun to have some cool guest bloggers, so if you are interested leave me a comment or email me. You can find my email in the contact tab under my banner.

In the meantime stay warm and cozy. xo

2 comments:

  1. Ha, I think I know what you've been up to. That is so exiting. Yes, keep us updated. And that is a beautiful picture up there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mihl!! Yep it is in the works :) I will keep you posted for sure. Keep that little one warm!

    ReplyDelete