Thursday, March 1, 2012

Girls night!


You are never to old for a sleepover with a good friend! A nice evening was spent drinking wine, eating  good food and watching a girly movie. 



Leeluu giving the little man some love. ( I guess it wasn't completely a girls night:P)




I made a classic Chinese dish "TVP and broccoli" with rice. It was tasty....



Keri made the most delicious vegan chocolate pudding cake..from the cookbook " How It All Vegan ".
I must get my hands on that book now!
YUM YUM
                      


Girly talk before we watched the movie and tucked the babies into bed.

5 comments:

  1. Aww how fun! Simone is so big already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know she is growing like crazy, a couple weeks ago she was 15.5 pounds.That is one big vegan baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds perfect! I highly recommend the cookbook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had such a good time. We'll have to do it again soon! Thanks for everything Kirsten. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite weekends are when a girlfriend comes on the ferry for a sleepover. Best chats, best of times for sure. Wishing you many more of these.

    ReplyDelete